Director of Marketing APPLY NOW
We are looking to hire a Director of Marketing who will be in charge of leading our company's marketing efforts.
As a successful hire, you will be responsible for providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company's brands. Finally, you will be in charge of organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for our products and services.
- Competitor research.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
Marketing Director Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years experience in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Experience in marketing and running a marketing team.
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Experience in beauty industry preferred.
- Experience in crowdfunding preferred.